Ross's recent contracts (Ross is available for short term assignments of between 1 and 6 weeks)
- Gov't of Solomon Islands:Development of Community Engagement methodology and materials
Development of Community Engagement methodology and materials for Solomon Islands – CE manual writing specialist and trainer
July-August 2014: Documenting existing experience on community WASH engagement and developing consensus on the new Community Engagement approach for community WASH development.
September-November 2014: Writing the Community Engagement WASH Guide and Trainer’s Guide for Community WASH Workshops; and testing out these materials in field based workshops
January 2015: Writing Trainer’s Guide for Training Community WASH Facilitators, Trainer’s Guide for Caretaker Training, and Caretaker’s Manual.
February-March 2015: Facilitating four training workshops on Community WASH Engagement for Trainers, Community WASH Facilitators, Construction Supervisors and WASH Engineers×
- USAID:Training workshop on CLTS Approach for District Managers – Caprivi, Namibia.
- USAID and PEPFAR:TOT Workshop on HIV and Key Population Stigma Reduction in Caribbean – Barbados.
- DFAT: East Timor BESIK Program - Consultant Trainer.
East Timor BESIK Program - Consultant Trainer.
May 2015: Conducting national workshop to prepare trainers and facilitators for an accelerated CLTS program being conducted in Bobonaro District, Timor Leste.
February-March 2014: Conducting Training of Trainers program and mass training program for Sub District Facilitators, focusing on the new community WASH planning approach.
October 2013: Developing new manual for training Sub District Facilitators on how to do Community Action Planning and train water user groups
April 2013: Two Training Workshops for Rural Water Supply & Sanitation Project – East Timor. Conducting two workshops – project cycle review workshop for sub-district facilitators and critical review of the PAKSI/CLTS approach.
June 2009 – January 2012: Training Advisor, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Project. East Timor
Six missions – writing 6 training manuals on community WASH facilitation, training national training team, designing 6 month course for sub-district facilitators, and writing field guide and training facilitators on CLTS×
- DFAT (formerly AusAID): East Timor PNDS Progam - Consultant Trainer - various assignments
East Timor PNDS Program - Consultant Trainer.
September-October 2013: Training for District Management Team – National Suku Development Project, East Timor. Planning and running two week course for new District Management Teams
June to August 2013: Facilitating 6 week training course for Sub District Social Facilitators - East Timor. Planning and conducting training course for Sub District Social Facilitators (Dili, East Timor)
December 2012 – May 2013: Development of Training Materials for Suku Development Project – East Timor. Writing Community Project Cycle, Trainer's Guide for Training Sub District Social Facilitators, Trainer's Guide for Training Community Management Teams, and Sub District Social Facilitator Guide
October 2012: Initial planning for new Suku Development Project – East Timor. Designing capacity building plan, developing Community Project Cycle, and writing training materials.×
- Plan International: Principle trainer for the Plan ODF Sustainability Study more
- USAID:August 2013: Training workshop on CLTS Approach for Community Facilitators – Calai, Angola.
- USAID:May 2013: Training workshop on CLTS Approach for Community Facilitators – Caprivi, Namibia.
- UNICEF:September 2012: National TOT Workshop on HIV Stigma Reduction – Nepal.